What’s on your Winter Sport Playlist?
With a mid-mountain base of 26” and an upper-mountain base of 39” and more powder on the way, it is shaping to be an incredible weekend of shredding. With all that adventure waiting to be had, Visit Big Sky can’t help but wonder what are you listening to this ski season? Through a process of powerful deduction, a sophisticated algorithm and hot debate, below is the perfect mix for a weekend of shredding the gnar at Big Sky Resort.
- “Snow (Hey Oh)” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- “Riptide” FlicFlac Remix, (original by Vance Joy)
- “Get a Fire Going” by Trout Steak Revival*
- “Spirits” by The Strumbellas
- “Mountain” by Kitchen Dwellers*
- “Africa” by Toto
- “Dancing with the Mountains” by John Denver
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
- “Don’t Stop Believin’”by Journey
- “Mr. Blue Sky” by Electric Light Orchestra
- “Red Rocking Chair” by Billy Strings*
- “Spirit in the Sky” by Norman Greenbaum
- “Free Fallin’” by Tom Petty
- “Down in the Hollow” by Leftover Salmon*
- “Send Me On My Way” by Rusted Root
- “Headlights” by Robin Scholtz
- “Coming Over (Filous remix) by James Hersey
- “Black Betty” by Ram Jam
- “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
- “Hooked on a Feeling” by Blue Swede
*Featured at Big Sky Big Grass 2018
This healthy mix is the perfect pairing to an adventurous trip to shred the resort. Conveniently songs 3, 5, 11, and 14 are all bands that can be heard at Big Sky Big Grass this February 8th-February 11th at Big Sky Resort. Find the link to our Youtube page here, have a safe and killer weekend!