CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Chamber of Commerce is a membership driven organization of 400 businesses in and around the Big Sky area, including the Gallatin Valley, West Yellowstone, and regional areas of southwestern Montana. Membership with the Chamber of Commerce brings a variety of networking and outreach opportunities to our businesses, as well as value built in the form of marketing and advertising opportunities, promotional advantages, and advocacy benefits. We strive to promote policies and practices that will enrich our business culture, while respecting the character of the community in which we live.
The Big Sky Chamber of Commerce supports the development of a world-class community that is Montana’s premier location to work, live and play.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- David O’Connor – Buck’s T4, President
- John Richardson – 320 Guest Ranch, Treasurer/Secretary
- Bill Simkins – Big Sky Town Center/Simkins Hallin Lumber, Director
- Pat Straub – Gallatin River Guides, Director
- Sarah Griffiths – Yellowstone Club, Director
- Shawna Winter – Winter & Co. Real Estate, Director